Monday, January 4, 2010

The Mirror Smiles!!!!


"My days are all so brightened, My dreams are all so sweet. When I look at the face in the mirror, The face in the mirror smiles at Me."

I am just a one me who still is looking at the world with surprise. The One who has just few ambitions, the One who has just few dreams; the One who can fall down, get hurt, cry and ask God why. My ambitions and my dreams may be termed as trivial or overblown by some, but those are my dreams, my ambitions and to me they are everything.

The New Year has arrived bringing new fragrance in my life.
God has come to me in a special way to tell me that you are my child.
He has absolved me of all my sins, He has exonerated me from all my lies.
He has told me that I love you and I like you the way you are.
I was afraid of facing the mirror before, the face in the mirror was all so wry.
But when I look at the mirror today, the face in the mirror SMILES!!!!

1 comment:

Jess Sikand said...

Very hopeful and positive beginning for the new year!