Saturday, March 19, 2011

hope our paths cross again and the hearts stay true till then

"..hope our paths cross again and the hearts stay true till then". Aren't those lovely words, a beautiful message from a stranger to me.
I'll keep it real short. I hate when a close friend and I drift apart. We once used to talk for countless hours. Now we don't even have time for conversations. We have become the part of the rat race, things have changed. We’re going on our own separate ways and heading at different directions. If I’m lucky, maybe our paths will cross again one day, someday. Until then, be true to your heart and your dreams will come true. Until then, I hope you know I miss you. I promise you my friend I'll be me, be it now or then.

2 comments:

Saumya said...

really beautiful it would be!!!

Beyond Horizon said...

That hope in the heart will keep the relation strong, no matter how far!

Glad that you came across such a stranger, who carved the beautiful words that will stay with you forever!

:)