Monday, January 2, 2012

Ae Jaate Hua Lamho


Somehow when I went for this New Year's celebration I had this feeling that this is probably the last time when I can go crazy and that is exactly what I did... I had Fun Unlimited!!! That time is not gonna come back and I will never complain about it, there is nothing that I wanna change about that time. Everything was picture perfect, from the beginning to the end. Without getting into the details of the trip and the celebration, I'll come down to the purpose of penning this blog. There is always this one person somewhere, who makes you feel that "world is still very beautiful and life is worth living".

I think that I have big challenges but I am not the only one, there are those whose challenges are bigger than mine, whose lives are tougher than mine; and no they have not accepted defeat, they are strugglers. Till you'll live, the struggle will be there. The only thing that you have to figure out is how to keep smiling in tough times, eventually tough time will pass by. Remember nothing is permanent.

3 comments:

Saumya said...

liked your spirit!!....happy new year :)

Beyond said...

@Saumya- thanks and wish you too a very happy new year.

Anonymous said...

OMG, do you see whats transpiring in Syria? In spite of a brutal government crackdown, the demonstrations continue