Sunday, January 22, 2012

Before I Let My Soul Die...

I've been down before but this time it was like surrendering. Some parallel events placed me in dirt zone. I was all in for the sin. Righteousness was getting me nowhere, I was criticized and demoralized.

At work, my efforts seemed to be going down the drain yet again and the same old story of crooks being rewarded was about to be repeated. I fought, decided to quit and let the work suffer. At home, my family was cheated in business and I was ready to retaliate. But He... I have Him in many forms, I find him in my friend and I find Him in my love. My friend is agnostic and my love is believer. He never let's me down and I don't know how it works, but His magic works for me.

I do things and He corrects them for me.
When I lose hope, He inspires me. 
I just fight and He shields me.
When I am alone, He accompanies me.

He’d be the one who’s by my side before the night is over and He'd be the one who'll hold me back before I let my soul die...

1 comment:

Gazal Bharadwaj said...

My sanity.
Does not mean.
That I had been untouched by evil.
Or that the malice prevailing on the earth,
had not striked here...

It just means.
That I,
did not let it adhere...

And there is sanity in my heart.
As long as 'My Lord' dwells here.
And He shall desert me never...

http://gazalbharadwaj.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-post_29.html