Friday, December 19, 2008

Khoon chala Aur Chal ke Ruk Gaya

Now I think that what happened on 26 Nov 08 had a little impact on me and most of them like me... soon after we had cans in our hands to shrugg off of our incapicity.... I have mustered courage to drain off the can... These words of mine are just to keep reminding the soul I possess : "Jo khoon aaj ruka hain usse phir chalna hoga, nahi to ek din mujhe bhi mere desh ke neta ya kisi aatanki ke haath marna hoga"

Kuch din ka woh rosh tha,

Kuch din ka woh josh tha,

Kuch din ke liye Khoon chala aur Khoon chal ke ruk gaya….


Kuch pal ke woh jazbaat the,

Kuch pal ko aankhen nam thi,

Kuch pal ke liye Khoon chala aur Khoon chal ke ruk gaya….


Kuch Aag lagi thi dil me aur Aag lag ke bhuj gayi ...

Kuch awaaz uthi thi man me aur Awaaz uth kar dab gayi….

Kuch shabd dil ko chubh gaye aur kuch dil cheer ke nikal gaye...

Kuch kar gujarne ko Khoon chala aur Khoon chal ke ruk gaya….

Kuch karna dil ne chaha tha, kuch karte karte ruk gaya...

3 comments:

abhilash said...

awesome man rajat i never new about this talent of yours... too good... more than that i m totally with you on our incapability. We have to change have to over come this very short term memory....we have to stop hiding our inner cowards in the name of spirit of Mumbai.. keep it up...

aju said...

Kya baat hai takkur u have good talent yaar.Btw he nice script

Priyanka said...

This gave me shivers. Intense words.