Saturday, January 22, 2011

The One in Life

Agar khud par hosla rakhon to main sekdo se bhi lad jaunga,
Aur agar na rakhon to khud hi ladkhada kar gir jaunga.

life is all about finding that one thing
you really care about.
That one special thing
that means more to you than
anything else in the world.
......And when you find it,
you fight for it.
You risk all
You put it
in front of everything...
your future, your life...
all of it.


Even if I try and put in my best to explain by what I mean by this I might not do justice to it. It's very introspective, just introspect.

8 comments:

Priyanka said...

I do (did) believe in "the one" concept. But for some reason now, I feel, most of us spend our lives looking for the one, trying to find him/her or trying to realize that one thing, but we end up getting lost and missing the chance to enjoy the life as whole.
My belief in that "one" is a lil shaky now when I think of all things I could have done, enjoyed, instead of running after that.

Some days I feel, Life is much more than just a quest. It has much more to offer than just "the one".
But then of course, those who find that one thing, are the lucky ones. :)

Beyond said...

I enjoy my present, I love to live in it. But still I dream for my future, I want something that is still not there and my belief that one day I'll find it is what keeps me going and happier. And you know what we do find it, in this life, yes we do, but our fear keeps us away from it. hai na??

Priyanka said...

I would like to believe in your belief (or mine). :) I think this is where the faith comes in.

Beyond Horizon said...

NOT ONE THING PROBABLY...there are many things which are important...and that i need the most...my selfishness???I don't think so...but when i find that one thing...i do fight for it...and as you said put it
in front of everything...but always something happens...and then it really hurts...the question WHY???

Beyond said...

why...you have to figure that out for yourself. I just believe that if I want something, the only person who can block my way is me.

VIVEK VK JAIN said...

Life is jst b'ful, but in d case, when u have someone to share d moments.....

Anonymous said...

I did!!!

Beyond said...

@V!Vs - agree.
@Anonymous- gr8 :)