Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Humbles

I know the winners and I have seen them,
I know what winners are like
Winners are not like you and me.
They do not mourn, they do not rejoice
They do not cry, they do not smile.
They don't have time for all this
Until they cover the extra mile.
They don't do all this
Until they reach the destination they sight.
I have seen winners and they are not like you and me.

Winners are not born, they do evolve
Time challenges them and they fight with a resolve.
They can't be stopped, they can't be destroyed.
You can put hurdles, you can try to resist
Winners are winners and they know how to exist.
I have seen Winners and they are not like not you and me.

2 comments:

*Julia said...

Interesting point of view. I really like the words you chose to make this point.

Beyond said...

it struck me that I am still not there where I want to be... and then an introspection led to this words.