Thursday, January 6, 2011

The end may also be the beginning


Before I started writing this today, I re-read my previous posts. The year that was, not a great one though rather rough, but it had a beautiful beginning and a beautiful end. It had all the flavors love, laughter, pain... surety, uncertainty... decisions- right and wrong... hearts- pure and shallow... people- good and bad, but I survived them all with my spirit of being me :) 
I'll live like this till the last. I won't mourn over yesterday cause I have a lot to celebrate than to waste time over the blows that were struck. I just won't turn back to people who turned their back on me, for I know it is easy to hurt but difficult to heal. I will live my life to the best and work hard till my muscles ache and keep going on until the life comes to an end. I will welcome my day with love in my heart, make new friends, cherish the older ones, capture tears from their eyes, spread smiles all around. They might not hear me, they might not trust me, they might reject me but I'll win all the hearts, with the gift of God that I have. I will live with my belief that I am God's son and He'll protect me unless I'll do anything wrong. I might not know the significance of the things that I do but I'll do them as it is important for me to do that. I'll strive to make the impossible possible, I'll strive to power my dreams. If life tries to knock me down, I'll get back up, I know the only thing that defines me is not how I look, what I eat or drink, whom I meet but what I do. After all it's better to die trying to live meaningfully and achieve something than just trying to feed ourselves.

2 comments:

Beyond Horizon said...

Yes...it can be...and this is a beautiful beginning...positivity in your words reflects it...the beginning you have mentioned is LIFE with its various colors...Its so pleasant to read your writings...continue it here...

btw did you finish reading The Thousand Splendid Suns?

:)

Beyond said...

@beyond horizon- this is more of a opinionated and self-centered part of my life it will only end with me and no I have not finished The Thousand Splendid Suns and have no plans to do that either.. I ended with some assumptions of my own.