Friday, September 24, 2010

CommOnWealth 2010 & The Ayodhya Verdict: Foreseeing a BIG TREASON


Quoting from a newspaper: "India is being shamed globally. It has been shamed by politicians and officials who have been exposed as callous and inept, and possibly* corrupt. Now India stands humiliated. The world knows the bridge we build collapse; that we cannot even keep loos clean. Who is responsible for the national shame? The guilty must be identified and brought to book. It may not store our reputation, but it atleast will show that we, as a nation, value our honour."

Some remarkable statements made by the Indian officials:
Lalit Bhanot(OC Secy Gen)- It is not such a big issue which we should be ashamed of... Westerners have different standards(of hygiene), we have different standards.
Sheila Dixit (Delhi's Chief Minister), Suresh Kalmadi(OC Boss), Jaipal Reddy and MS Gill(central ministers) are either trying to hide behind the closet or prooffering ridiculous excuses in order to explain away their incompetence.

Every inch of their soul is plagued by corruption and these people are far dangerous than the zombies of any hollywood flick. I have not much to add today, I foresee a BIG TREASON awaiting every Indian on the 28th Sep,2010 and to cover the shame of Commonwealth these people are going to riot on Ayodhya issue.
I swear if this time bloodshed happens I won't hide in my house to stay safe but I'll come on the street to fight you. I won't let you burn houses in the name of caste, I won't let you create a divide in a single heart, I won't let you kill.
You (the politicians) dare not break the barrier this time, dare not challenge the COMMON MAN this time.

3 comments:

Arvind Mohan said...

congrats man...
i'm with you

sukhda said...

the last para especially is so well written

Beyond said...

I got this by mail and I thought why not put it here:
Ba ba Kalmadi, have you any shame?
No sir, No sir, we are having a Common Loot Game. Crores for my partner, crores for the dame, crores for me too, for spoiling India's name!"


"Sheila Dixit to Kalmadi: Delhi badnaam hui darling tere liye!"
"Sadkein bhi jam hui, CWG tere liye"

"Suresh Kalmadi must be the first choice if ISRO goes for trial and error experiments for manned space mission"
“Breaking news! Kalmadi tried to hang himself in the Games village, unfortunately the ceiling collapsed !!”
"AMAZING BUT TRUE: If you re-arrange the letters "Sir U made Lakhs" you get "SURESH KALMADI"!!!