Sunday, June 29, 2008

Who am I....

"Astitva kya hain mera, kis baat ka hain mujhe Maan,
Lakhon ki bheed me yaha, kho gayi meri Pehchan,
Tammana hain yeh meri, kuch aisa kar jao,
Ki marne se pehle log jaane mera kaam"
(What worth is my existence; what is it that I am proud of. Of the millions of people out there, I have lost the identity of my own. There is only one wish now that I want to fulfill, that before I die people know my work.)
I am now part of the race for survival. This is the time to work and earn hard and smart, apply all what you have learnt uptill date to earn big bugs for living and keep the learning process going so that you still are smarter than the dumbs. Right now if you'll ask me who I am and what am I proud of I would say "I am an Indian" and "Proud of being one"- you may term me a jingoist for saying so but thats the way I am and may be thats my only saving grace at the moment. I hate being helpless at times, when the corrupt system creeps on what you think are your rights, though I know that I am not the only one who is incapacitated and hapless, but I want to change the things for myself. I have seen people dreaming big but few sacrifice for realiazation of the dream; I have failed twice in a row now and I believe that failure is for those who make half-hearted attempts for success, so it makes two half-hearted attempts of mine, however that has not stopped me from dreaming. Being a piscean, I ponder a lot in dreams; a daydreamer is what they call me. Soon I want to materialize the dreams of mine. I don't fear the obstacles in my way but I am still vary of the unknowns and how they may hamper my dreams. I am in a search of recognition, the search of my own identity and the day I would get that, the question WHO AM I be answered by the World.

2 comments:

akshat said...

Bhai sahi likha hai
ekdum sahi lagta hai tune meri kahani likh di hai
this is tru buddy
I wish u luck so that u will get succeed third time and I am sure u will....

Puneesh Motwani said...

Rajat,

Nicely summed up your recent past...wish you best of luck for the third time...

Keep up the good work...