Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Complexity Of Simplicity

This is that phase of my life which I call as 'walking the street' and believe me it is one of the toughest times of my life. One phase where I am most vulnerable, susceptible to err and well capable of causing hurt. I have resigned from my company, I am under a heavy debt, I have lost my love... blah blah blah.. but even after all these things, I'm confident, happy and at peace. There is some inner energy driving me, what is that I cannot identify but there is definitely something. Something which is giving me courage to fight, something which is stopping me from trailing on the wrong side, something... something.
While walking on the street when I see people with no shelter in heavy rains, I can feel the shiver. While on the platform I see the mutilated beggars, I can feel the hunger pangs. While talking to a person who is nurturing a broken heart, I can feel my heart crying. I can feel myself feeling the pain of the world and I can still share my smile. Now I am coming face to face with myself, now I am coming face to face with that something. I am not just a salaried employee of an organization and I am not just a person ranting about an unfair life. I am one who is gifted, gifted with a human life and I am the change, the change that I wanted to see in this world.

Why I am SPEAKing UP this is because if tomorrow I achieve my dreams, I succeed; I need to remember every day of my journey. But if my dreams are delayed, I'll won't give up and that's what I resolve, I'll have faith in the God who resides in my heart, I'll have faith in myself and I won't do anything which I repent afterwards. Every single day, I'll try, I'll work and I'll sweat for getting to MY DESTINATION, MY LOVE,  MY LIFE, MY DREAMS, MY AMBITIONS.

I AM AT LIFE'S COMPLEX PHASE
WITH A SIMPLE SMILE ON MY FACE.

8 comments:

Beyond Horizon said...

articulated complexity of Life in simple,truthful words......new day brings new hope n new possibilities....I do fall sumtimes......trying 2 blame on myself....or get frustrated....but I do rise....that SOMETHING......inside me gives birth 2 look at Life wid A positive perception.....instead of Qing WHY ALWYS ME???I hve learnt 2 Q WHY NOT ME???N ITS TRUE wen we see sadness n pain of others our pain eases.....D BUD OF COMPLEXITY 2 HANDLE WID SIMPLICITY HAS JUST TAKEN BIRTH.....HAVE TO BLOOM INTO A FLOWER.......d end of d post is simply awesome......I AM AT LIFE'S COMPLEX PHASE
WITH A SIMPLE SMILE ON MY FACE.....ALWYS keep d simple curve on face called SMILE :)

Beyond said...

@Beyond Horizon- What a wonderful line you have said here, "why me?? try me." Thanks.

Gazal Bharadwaj said...

haara hu har roz, gunaahon se lad lad kar;
lekin baarambaar lada hun, mai uth uthkar;
isse mera har gunaah bhi mujhse haara...

dooba hun har roz kinare tak aa aakar;
lekin mai har roz uga hun jaise surya;
isse meri har haar mujhse haari...

there comes this faith 4 vry less ppl in d world dat they shall do wondres...
i donno why it comes 4 you.

You shall do wonders Rajat.
Trust me.

Beyond said...

@Gazal- wonders is a wonderful word.. and your poetic expression is as wonderful. I just wish I could stand to my own standards and keep standing and not fall.

Saumya said...

that's the spirit...that something,that confidence,that feel-good-factor,that faith(inspite of all the odds) will definitely make a difference...ALL THE BEST.

Your post almost reflects my heart..."I'll have faith in the God who resides in my heart, I'll have faith in myself and I won't do anything which I repent afterwards."...i strongly believe in this lines.

Beyond said...

@Saumya- All the best to you too.

Priyanka said...

This one reminded me of similar times in my life. I resigned from my (dream) job (and my first one) and lost my love, all at the same time. I didn't give up and here I am with all that was lost, way behind in past. Satisfied, with no regrets.

I hope u are past all this now, when I am reading this. Standing strong.

Beyond said...

@Priyanka- u bet I am :)