Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn

I want to tell you, before I go to bed, that I am a little afraid tonight. Whatever I am or my dream is, might hit the rock bottom, I fear losing, I fear failure. It is still quite easy to keep making money by what I am doing now and not only that, it is secure, I am settled here, this is my comfort zone. But.... but still for once I want to reach out, I want to feel the solace in my heart that I did it, I tried and I never gave up. Will I be able to do that? Can I find some decent people in this institution who respects the value of education?

I don't know my own capabilities and limitations completely but I will try not to let my spirit break. I will...

1 comment:

............. said...

Let no fear take hold of you, just tread ahead, follow your dreams... :)